Monday 20 March 2017

NaPoWriMo 2017

Image from: NaPoWriMo2017 
NaPoWriMo, or National Poetry Writing Month, is an annual project in which participating poets attempt to write a poem a day, totalling 30, for the month of April.

It's been ages since I've written any poems, and I did rise to the challenge in 2013, so I'm going to give this a shot!

So on that note, I'm calling out to all you poets to join me (it can be lonely on your own). Let's get our pens to paper and write those poems.

I'll be posting (or attempting to post) my poems here, so as to keep them all in one place. Do keep in touch and drop by with a comment, or better still share your poem!

NaPoWriMo FAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anthony Joseph in Conversation at the London Buddhist Centre

This time last week I was still reflecting on Anthony Joseph who read from his T S Eliot award winning collection of poetry Sonnets for Albe...